Saturday, April 30, 2011

Maxisms:

Max turned four this past month. He wanted his new name to be "Germs Worm."

He still says "because I can" whenever I ask him why he did something he shouldn't and the "why?" questions are neverending.

His Beta fish is named "Pepperoni."

"But Daddy, why is (insert anything here) called (whatever it is we are talking about)?"
"Because that is what it is called."
"BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO BE CALLED THAT!"

He wants us to change the endings of movies if they do not meet his expectations. A for instance: Tangled, he hates it that her hair is cut. Swan Princess aggrivates him because he would rather she were a swan and stayed that way and this morning we had it out over White Lion because he did not want him to grow up.

Dinosaur Museum

Dinosaur Museum
Max playing on the sand and water table